Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my wolf pack to roam and play with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Vote for a theme for the new Banner contest! You have 14 days from Nov. 6, 2009 to vote! Thank you!

Ayame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Delta
Ayame

Ayame Empty
PostSubject: Ayame   Ayame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 am

Name:Ayame
Fur Color:Tri Color Coat Mostly Grey
Character: Sweet , Kind , Loyal , Trustworthy , Brave
Markings:None
Scars:None
Rank in the pack: Delta Female

Pack/family:yes
mate:no
sisters:no
Brothers:yes
parents:den
Dislikes: bears, coyotes, and hunters

history: History is long so short version born in a large pack alphas were my parents. Born with three other brothers third to be born when I was born my pack was in a war. When I was eight months old my pack was fighting the rival pack it was raining and me and my litter mates where left in the den when it started to thunder my oldest brother decide to go find the pack we saw them from a hill fighting the rival pack as we were about to go down to our pack the lighting started a fire circling both packs my mom got out and lead us to cliff below an lake a large male had follow us and as he was about to attack our mom pushed us over the cliff me and my brothers wait for here but she never came when we went back to were the fight happened everything was burned and in ashes we went to the cliff and it was burned we looked for about a week for the pack but never found them so lead by my second brother we all lived together off hares and other small animals until we were 1 year and 5 months old then we decided it would be safer if we all joined a pack so we separated and I found this pack 3 months later.

Ayame 54931707.wolf10
Back to top Go down

Ayame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pack :: Playtime! :: Character Bios-
Jump to: