Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my wolf pack to roam and play with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Vote for a theme for the new Banner contest! You have 14 days from Nov. 6, 2009 to vote! Thank you!

how you make the color work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maxwell
Beta
maxwell

Rat

how you make the color work Empty
PostSubject: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

[color=cyan]sorry if this is in the wrong forum. just move it if it is.

um how do you get the color to work on the fourms? please help.[/color]

Last edited by maxwell on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylier
Alpha
Skylier

Goat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Um...It works when I put it on but let me check the settings and see why it isn't working for you. I am also going to mess with your post you have on here so I can see when it works.
Back to top Go down
http://lunar-eclipse.heavenforum.com
maxwell
Beta
maxwell

Rat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

when it works? huum.... well it says like this: [color=cyan]an example[/color] an example was in color and it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Skylier
Alpha
Skylier

Goat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Like I will keep messing with everything until your post has color. Have you messed with your settings? I've tried the color on other peoples post and it works..So mess with your settings first then try it again. I will still try to figure it out too.
Back to top Go down
Skylier
Alpha
Skylier

Goat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Maxwell go to your profile and act like you are going to edit it. Then go into the preference area and go to where it says "Always allow HTML" and make sure that is marked yes. If not then mark it yes and then see if you get color in your post.
Back to top Go down
maxwell
Beta
maxwell

Rat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

ok skylier. thanks. i'll post this post in color if i get it. well i'll edit it of course. thanks again. lol!

Last edited by maxwell on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maxwell
Beta
maxwell

Rat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

oh.... well um skylier i was already on HTML yes. oh and it says: Tip: you can also use color=#FF0000
Back to top Go down
Skylier
Alpha
Skylier

Goat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 am

Well it works now though, tried the color button and the code on your post in here and they work.
Back to top Go down
maxwell
Beta
maxwell

Rat

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:34 pm

ok please lock this now. it's done.

thanks Very Happy
maxwell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how you make the color work   how you make the color work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how you make the color work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pack :: Other :: Chat-
Jump to: