Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my wolf pack to roam and play with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Vote for a theme for the new Banner contest! You have 14 days from Nov. 6, 2009 to vote! Thank you!

Maxwell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maxwell
Beta
maxwell

Rat

Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Maxwell   Maxwell I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Name:Maxwell
Fur Color:Light brown with a right front foot that's black and a silver tip of tail.
Character: kind male with a good attitude and will fight for pack if he has to, doesn't like fights and won't fight for alpha male, respecks alphas, good natured but sometimes grumpy. loves pups, and doesn't want a mate cause he's happy being beta male, but will fight to stay as beta male,hates pup killers and is loyal to the alpha male and female.
Markings:black front right foot and silver tip of tail
Scars:slash on right ear and scar on right back leg on the bottom by foot.
Rank in the pack: beta male

Pack/family:yes
mate:no
sisters:Cheza and Shad
Brothers:no
parents:not remembered
likes: playing with the pups, telling stories of life, talking with alpha male, rolling in water.
Dislikes: fights, pup killers, bears, coyotes, and a mate(cause he doesn't want one)

history:was born with one brother and two sisters, mother and father were with us in the den and it was thunder and lighting out side and then lighting came and hit a tree and fire started. mother and father ran out of the den with me and my brothers and sisters(we were six months old) and we were running to the lake and i was faster then my family and i speeded ahead and three minutes later i was all alone. and i never heard of my family again. and then i grew up by my self and grew tougher and tougher cause i grew through famins and cold cold winters and staying in old dens of foxes. and now i'm in this pack with other wolves. and now i'm two and i survived.
Back to top Go down

Maxwell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pack :: Playtime! :: Character Bios-
Jump to: